Thursday 2 October 2014

My guest post on Chronically Vintage

I was delighted to be invited to guest post on Chronically Vintage by the lovely Jessica. It was very exciting to be asked and I had a wonderful time, planning, knitting and writing my post.

I thought that it would be nice to share on here some of the patterns that I used. To see the finished articles in action, modelled by me, do go and visit Chronically Vintage.

1940's ribbed cap with pompoms
1940's moss stitch turban
1940's green hat with pompoms
1940's beaded snood
1940's crochet earflap cap
1950's petal cap
1950's his n hers cable hats
1960's helmet
Lovely knitted hats. I am going to be warm this winter!

6 comments:

  1. Love your hats! You wil look fabulous this winter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I have another couple on the go too!

      Delete
  2. Woo hoo! You are so fabulous at knitting:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew I'd seen that Stitchcraft one before! Gorgeous. Love to give that turban a go, got one to finish first - great for bad hair days. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stitchcraft is just so great isn't it?! Do show us your turban when you make one.

      Delete