Sunday 19 October 2014

Seven snaps for seven days - week forty two


It feels like autumn now that the beautiful squashes are around. The first of an autumn collection.


My niece enjoying playing with the big clown button my friend gave her.


Shuffling about on the floor playing games.


Enjoying watching the leaves changing colour whilst out walking my dog.


Attending my first Boxing Club show with my fellow Level Two friends.


Ready to sew up the cable cuff 1940's mittens that will be heading over to KateEmVintage.


Making knitting plans in my beautiful notebooks.

6 comments:

  1. Your notebooks are so charming! So often in this digital age, we don't get to enjoy or avail of the full bounty of stationery supplies we did before the ol' intrenet came along and everyone started using Gmail and Evernote (etc, etc). It's great that you still keep written notes. I do as well, especially for prospective craft ideas.

    Those mitten are really lovely - and in one of my favourite colours to boot. I doubt they'll be in your shop for long now that autumn is here.

    That's such a neat looking squash! It sort of looks like a peeled orange or tangerine with a lot of pith on it. :)

    Happy Wednesday wishes & oodles of hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to really restrict my visits to stationery shops as I can always find a reason to need a new, pretty notebook! No matter how good the technology I always go back to pen and paper, it is where I feel happiest and I find it easier to marshall my thoughts on paper. I am glad you like my mittens! Hope you are having a lovely weekend.

      Delete
  2. I love those mittens! They are fabulous, you make such lovely things. And I've been buying pretty sqashes too, I can't resist them. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Gillian. I have just knitted up a blue pair too. I am glad I'm not the only one who falls for pretty squashes.

      Delete
  3. I love those mittens! I haven't been knitting in months. I think i lost my mojo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I hope you get your mojo back soon Anthea as you knit such beautiful things. Sometimes I find small projects are best to ease back in.

      Delete