Friday 31 October 2014

Seven snaps for seven days - forty three



As mentioned in my previous post, probably the best fish and chips in the world at Beamish Museum.


Having a picnic tea in the car at the beach, watching the sunset over Alnmouth.


Visiting the ruins of Warkworth Castle on our few days away.


Tried to get to explore the ruins of Dunstanburgh Castle but it was closed.


Beautiful ceiling lights in the Masonic Hall at Beamish Museum.


Partially completed mittens, all knitted, one to sew up.


A new 1960's Lady's Snuggle Hood on the needles.

4 comments:

  1. I've never been a particularly big seafood person, but I do love a good plate of fish and chips and between this post and your previous one highlighting them, I've been craving some myself fiercely lately. I haven't played around with GF versions, too, much suspect I may just have to as this craving is only getting stronger! :)

    I hope that November is off to a splendid start for you, my darling friend. We had an awesome Halloween, but I've developed an issue with my left ear (I suspect brought on by my recent flu) and feel rather lousy at the moment as a result (and don't even get me started on what it's doing to my productivity levels this week - grrr!). Otherwise, things are well and I hope they are on your end, too.

    Tons of hugs & happy November wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that you can get a good GF version sorted out so that you can satisfy your craving! I really don't like seafood at all, which I know is strange when I do like fish and chips. I don't like any other fish though. I really hope your ear is improving and that you had a good weekend.

      Delete
  2. Lovely! I love the Northumberland castles, they are incredible. And the beaches, just stunning. Sitting in the car watching the sun set while eating supper sounds perfect to me. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to go back, it is such a beautiful place and so much more to be seen!

      Delete