Monday 5 May 2014

Seven snaps for seven days - eighteen

Only six snaps this week!


My final meeting as treasurer of my Women's Institute. After two years, and having a not especially mathematical brain, I was very happy to finish.


Being shown how to feed the ducks and geese by my friend's toddler! Lovely afternoon walk in the sunshine with friends.


Delicious meal out with the fantastic group who made it possible for me to complete Fabulous Fit February. We were celebrating this (belatedly), plus business selling, premises buying and house selling. Lots of chinking of glasses!


Tea and cake with friends in a local cafe with its Tour de France bunting. Yorkshire is hosting 'Le Grand Depart' in July so everyone is gearing up for it.


Walking our dog led to drinks in the pub which led to a meal in the pub before a lovely walk home. This is our dog's hopeful face, waiting for some venison or cod to come his way.


Having fun at a tea dance, fuelled by some very yummy cake. Learnt and danced some strolls, listened to great music, did my knitting and played and won Swingo - a swing dance based version of bingo.

6 comments:

  1. I want to play SwingGo:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such fun. My friend invented it for that event!

      Delete
  2. I am loving the sound of impromptu pubs meals, of swing dances and swingo, and the WI. Your life sounds ace! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please don't think it is that exciting all of the time! I couldn't keep up! It just happened to be a fun filled week with lots going on!

      Delete
  3. I hope the dog got a treat after pulling that face! It looks like you had a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lovely week thanks Mim. I did share my fish and chips with the dog. My husband is immune to the dog's sad faces and the venison stayed firmly on his plate!

      Delete