Thursday 11 September 2014

Seven snaps for seven days - thirty six


Yummy and reasonably healthy pudding - raspberries, Greek yogurt, walnuts and a drizzle of honey.


Great display in a local shop window, animated rodents and Yorkshire Soap!


Excuse this one feet phobes, my niece and I!


Wearing my lovely cherry brooch that my mum crocheted for me.


The first apple harvest of the season from the tree in our garden.


Sunday afternoon at knitting group, this pattern made me laugh and I thought I would give it a go.

Don't forget to enter my 100th post giveaway!

6 comments:

  1. I must make that dessert at once - it looks so light, refreshing and fantastic. I don't have any raspberries at the moment, but I do have strawberries and swear, I'm going to be capping off my evening with a dish tonight. Thank you for the lovely culinary inspiration.

    Big hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would be yummy with strawberries too. I had it with pecans instead of walnuts the other day and it was good. I hope you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, those apples look good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been making them into crumbles and they have been yummy!

      Delete
  4. that pudding looks amazing

    retro rover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I have been eating variations on it all week!

      Delete