Monday 11 August 2014

Seven snaps for seven days - thirty two


An hour of candle light between 10 and 11pm as we turned out the lights to join the national commemoration the beginning of the First World War.


Hot, sweaty and proud! I passed my Amateur Boxing Association Level One Award. Look at my bling!


Very delicious gin and tonic cake made by a friend. We had a craft evening whilst watching episode one of the Great British Bake Off.


Organising my latest book haul from various charity shops.


A very wet and windy journey to my parents for the weekend. Roadworks led to a different route over the Humber Bridge.


Pansy Cat wanting a stroke and a fuss. Looking a bit skinny as she is recovering from a thyroid operation.


A lovely, relaxing Sunday morning with my family, all contributing to completing the crossword, with only a tiny bit of help from Google!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your boxing bling. I hope Pansy Cat recovers soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The vet is pleased with her progress and she is putting on weight so fingers crossed!

      Delete
  2. That's awesome - way to go on your boxing accomplishment! What a cool, useful (self defense, upper body strength building, etc) sport to take up.

    Poor, sweet Pansy. She does look like she's been having a tough go of things lately for sure. I'm very sorry that she had to have surgery and hope that she'll soon be on the speediest of mends.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. If you had told me a year ago that I would be learning boxing I would have laughed but I enjoy it so much and it is so good for fitness. Pansy has had a tough time but she is getting better and we are all pampering her!

      Delete