Wednesday 23 July 2014

Seven snaps for seven days - twenty nine

Oops, bit late with this one for last week.


Pinned to the sofa by the dog. Good job I had a book to hand!


A walk and a cuppa and some table banging with my sister and my niece.


The view from the shelter in the park where we ate the second half of our rained off picnic!


Amused by the blow up swans bobbing around attached to this boat on the canal.


I enjoy looking at the budgie graffiti on this old mill every time I go past it.


The hydrangeas are blooming and are a glorious mixture of colours.


Making progress with my cardigan, just the button bands to go.

2 comments:

  1. Those hydrangeas are nothing short of breathtaking!!! I've always wanted a vintage or vintage looking frock with a purple or purple and blue hydrangea print. I've seen a couple over the years that other gals owned and they were stop-you-in-your-tracks stunning!

    I hope you have splendid last weekend of July, my dear friend!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a hydrangea print dress too! I have never seen one in the flesh but have seen some in period adverts which were just gorgeous. I didn't even used to like hydrangeas but they are one of my favourites now, I love that they are so showy and have such a beautiful range of colours.

    ReplyDelete